iOS 10.3 public beta 3 can now be installed on your iPhone, iPad and iPod. We already know that the first iOS 10.3 version brings many changes and now those of you who are brave enough to install iOS 10.3 public beta 3 can enjoy them.
Officially, Apple says that iOS 10.3 public beta 3 improves the performance of our Apple devices as the OS fixes some problems and improves stability. Moreover, iOS 10.3 public beta 3 also lists the apps that are not compatible with the 64 bits chips of some Apple devices.
Before even thinking of installing the iOS 10.3 public beta 3 you need to back-up your iPhone, iPod or iPad with iTunes or iCloud. You can only use thee backups in iOS 10.2.1 or in a newer version but its always a good idea to create a back-up before a major change.
How to install iOS 10.3 public beta 3 on your Apple device
- Visit this page: https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/redemption
- Log in with our Apple ID.
- Pick iOS and scroll down until you see the Download Profile link
- Click the Download Profile button
- Click Install
- Now you’ll see a message saying that your Apple device needs to restart.
- After restart go to Settings > General > Software Update and choose Download and Install.
After this procedure is done, iOS 10.3 public beta 3 will be installed on your iPhone, iPad or iPod and you can use it. If you’re not happy with what the iOS 10.3 public beta 3 has to offer you can always downgrade to iOS 10.2.1, so the good news is that there are alternatives.
Are you going to install iOS 10.3 public beta 3 on your Apple device ?